Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Career Blocks

Oftentimes, I am my greatest obstacle. I will sometimes rationalize my way out of a great opportunity. It's unfortunate but I know I am not alone in my human nature. I remember when I was a Mary Kay Lady, to help consultants overcome their personal roadblocks, i.e., self, they would suggest you take the 100 "NO's" challenge. Your only goal was to accumulate 100"No's" in one month's time. Very effective, no consultant in the history of Mary Kay has ever achieved that goal starting out. The exercise helps you to realize no is just another word. It's not a rejection against you personally.

Are you having challenges in your business, career or relationships? Can you apply Mary Kay's 100 No's rule to boost your sales or career? I know I could!

I am asking all to join me in a 100 No's Challenge. We will meet back here next week for an update! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment